Help students learn phonics with this Conquering Phonics Bulletin Board. Use the pieces to introduce students to phonics concepts and strategies, or post them around the classroom as a reference tool. The pieces in this set are interactive teaching tools and can be used in small groups, where students can have hands-on manipulation of the pieces. They are perfect for use under a document camera to teach concepts to the entire class. They also work well in a pocket chart or center to reinforce concepts already taught to the whole group.
This 10-piece language arts bulletin board includes:
- 7 mini posters:
- Blends & Digraphs = 10" x 17.5"
- Alphabet Letters = 8.75" x 13.75"
- Vowels = 8.75" x 13.75"
- Special Letters = 10" x 24"
- Stuck on a Word = 7.5" x 24"
- R-Controlled Vowels = 10" x 17.5"
- Syllables = 10" x 17.5"
- 3 speech bubbles with encouraging phrases (5" x 4")
Bulletin board set also includes an instructional guide with bulletin board ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.